GOXHA EYELASH EXTENSION


Hello !
long time no post nih.. today's post will be about my experience in getting an eyelash extension at Goxha.

actually i got my eyelash extension about 3 months ago, September 8th to be exact.
but it didn't stop me to write something about Goxha tho :)
I got a really great service there, so i want to share with you all!
anyway, most of the pictures that i used for this post is my friend (@charistaet), i used her as my model so i could take a proper photos for this post hahahha
.
first, these are 3 choices for your eyelash extension.
Natural Look for IDR 250.000
Beauty Look for IDR 350.000 
Volume Princess Look for IDR500.000 
Mine is the beauty look.
for me, it's a perfect choice for you who loved being natural and extra at the same time hahhaha
it didn't feel too much nor too simple, so it's a perfect for me.


What i loved about the result is, it feels so light, comfortable and it didn't bother my vision at all. (Plus it last pretty long for me, about 2 and a half months)
For my first experience in getting an EE (Eyelash Extension), i didn't feel any trouble, any side effects or anything that made me regret doing the first EE with Goxha.
I loved it. Truly Loved it.
Actually, I couldn't say too much about this EE thing, because i didn't really have much experience to review or comparing this to any other brand with the same services.
but Goxha is really worth to try girls ! You will get a great service from the "expert", she will handle you with care hahahah
But, for those who has a really sensitive eyes and a super slanted eyes (SIPIT), you might want to reconsider doing an EE because my friend got a lil trouble with her lashes. But she said to me that she loves the result too (IDK if she's being honest or no hahaha you can ask her directly on her IG). So beauty is indeed sometimes a pain girls hahahha
but to me Goxha is very great, and i didn't get any problem with the services. 

Get to know the "Expert"



Yes she is the "expert" i'm telling you before hahaha, look how she took a really good care of my friend, she is very detailed, very accurate, very caring and super nice. She know what she is doing and you don't need to be worry girls hahaha. I guess she wont't stop until you feel okay or satisfied with the result, it proved by how she willingly helps my friend with her lil problem after the EE done. One thing you should do while getting the EE : DO NOT OPEN YOUR EYES UNTIL YOU GET TOLD TO! it's for your own safety girls hahahah if you did open your eyes in the middle of the process, you might get the same problem with my friend which is MATA PERIH / Sored eye. :( but it's bearable tho (said my friend ahhaha)
.
a little massage with an eye cream
You will get your eyelash combed before and after the EE starts
The EE process
Finished one eye

BEFORE
AFTER

look how pretty it is when it's done, you gotta love the result girls !
did you know ? EE could make your eyes looks bigger, fresher and prettier.
do not even hesitate to try. if you wanted to get an EE make sure you get it at the right place! and the right place is Goxha ! :)
if you wanted to get an EE at Goxha, make sure you make your appointment first ya girls because cecenya seems so busy and i don't know if she could accept a walk in customers, so please do contact her at her whatsapp 081703873390 or go check out Goxha official instagram @Goxha.eyelash
.
.
for the location, you can waze it or google map it, just type goxha and it will shows you the direction. it's located at Telaga Utama Road, West Surabaya
.
.
Bonus Pics of me and my friend after we got our eyelash extension done ;);)
@alfredarosalind97 - @charistaet - @veronicaadelyne


Thankyou for reading today's post!
if you have anything to share with me, or to correct me, please leave a comment below!
i'd really appreciate it :)


Komentar

Postingan Populer